Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

I want to ride my bicycle

The sketch I used on this card was for a Sketch Saturday challenge, but it's taken me so long to get around to taking a photo and uploading it that they're onto a new challenge. My get-up-and-go always seems to get-up-and-disappear in January.

I've used mainly new crafty stuff on this card. The stamp (new to me) and papers were bought from a certain auction site - I couldn't believe it when I found someone selling older Basic Grey paper pads, which were my absolute faves in the past, and I might just go back and buy some more! The die used for the flower was a Christmas present
Image stamp - Penny Black '...For A Spin'
Papers - Basic Grey 'Olivia'
Colouring medium - Prismacolour Premier soft core pencils
Extras - Sizzix 'Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz' Bigz die, pearls and twine
 
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
My Time To Craft - Something new (the stamp and papers)
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Something new (the stamp and papers)
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Craftaholics R Us - Patterned paper *Top Pick*
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything goes
Penny Black And More - Something new (stamp and papers)
Penny Black Saturday - Anything goes
As You Like It - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Something new (stamp and papers)



11 comments:

Janice said...

Great card Sharon and I'm glad you found old favourites on eBay! Jx

Bente-Heidi Mjørnaren said...

Such a lovely card:) I love the cow!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

brenda said...

Such a very sweet creation for our 'Something New' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Fikreta said...

this is super fun card!
hugs

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

Rene said...

Squeal! I LOVE your card!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Aunty Sue said...

awesome stamp and design, thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz this week hope to see you next week

susiestacey said...

Great card and l love your fun PB stamp - nice papers too.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Something New' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That image is so much fun and I love your stack of papers framing it! Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s January Patterned Paper challenge! Good luck with the prize drawing!

~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

The Red Mullet Band said...

Funny card!!! I love it!
Thanks for joining us!!!!
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog